Where: March of Dimes offices in Seattle (1904 3rd Avenue, Suite 230 Seattle, WA 98101). 2nd floor conference room immediately to the right off the elevators
Info: The March of Dimes will provide lunch and parking validation for the meeting (please see below for parking instructions)
If you would like to be involved in the future and are unable to attend the meeting, we will follow up with an email including any agendas, slides and/or notes from the meeting.
Parking info: Please park in the Bed, Bath and Beyond parking lot that is adjacent to the March of Dimes offices in the Securities Building at 1904 Third Avenue. You can enter the garage on Third Avenue between Stewart and Virginia. You may enter the Securities building directly from the parking lot but it is probably easiest to simply go down to the street via the Bed, Bath and Beyond elevator, turn left and walk a few steps to the lobby of the Securities Building. The March of Dimes offices are located on the second floor of the building. We are only able to validate parking in this lot.
Please answer the following questions - either email answers to [email protected] or reply to this thread, this will help us create a meaningful agenda for the meeting.
1) What are some of the barriers you experience for getting women to sign up for CenteringPregnancy®?
2) Have you experienced insurance or other healthcare related barriers to the implementation, reimbursement or provision of CenteringPregnancy?
3) Have you done anything innovative or new from the CenteringPregnancy® model that has proven to be successful for your patients?
4) Is there something specific that you want to accomplish as a part of this consortium?
5) Other relevant information you wish to share regarding your CenteringPregnancy® site?